Simulate BLS and ALS CPR, practicing the motor skills needed for optimal chest compressions and ventilations with real-time, visual feedback.
The Heart and Stroke Foundation is instituting a new policy effective February 18th, 2021, that will require feedback devices in the following courses.
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
- ACLS for Experienced Providers (ACLS EP)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Pediatric Emergency Assessment Recognition and Stabilization (PEARS)
- First Aid courses where BLS is also taught (SFA-BLS and EFA-BLS)